How we protect you
At CBD NOW we're serious about you getting on with what you want to do in life, and we're just as serious about keeping your details and money safe.
Here's some of the things we do at CBD NOW to make sure you're protected:
- We monitor for suspicious activity 24/7, and will let you know immediately in the unlikely case we think someone has fraudulently accessed your account.
- Never tell anyone your CBD NOW login details, not even your mum! We'll never ask for this info.
- Always make sure to change your password on a regular basis
- Don't leave your phone unlocked or unsupervised for any length of time.
- We keep you regularly updated with things such as your balance and spending with our smart notifications, so you'll know if something's up.
Password and PIN security
Always be suspicious of unsolicited emails, especially if they're asking you for any account information. We'll never ask you for any details out of the blue, and we'd never ask for your PIN.
Always completely log off from your internet banking session
It is important to completely log off from your internet banking session; simply closing the window you were working in is not enough to close the banking session. If your computer is infected with any malicious software, your session may be hijacked by a criminal, and financial transactions can be performed on your behalf without your knowledge.
Check your bank account / card statements regularly
This is easy because it's right on your phone in the CBD NOW app, but it's important, too. Check your balances and check your statements on a regular basis and don't hesitate to contact us if you think something is wrong. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your money.